Hi! I’m Courtney and I love pretty things. I started this blog to keep track of things that inspire me and create a conversation around how to navigate life’s little situations with grace. I hope you’ll join the conversation, share your story and find something to enjoy!
Did you know?
- I’m an Irish Dancer
- My favorite Pandora station is ‘Teen Pop’
- My favorite band is The Killers
- My favorite store is Nordstrom
- I have traveled to Canada, Ireland, France, England and Italy
- I rarely watch TV but love Old Hollywood films
- My favorite Olympic sport is Artistic Gymnastics
- The history of prohibition-era gangsters intrigues me
- I attended the inaugural Teen Vogue Fashion U in 2006
- I must resist ordering chicken fingers and Shirley Temples off the kid’s menu at fancy restaurants
- I’ve seen Grease in every format but the ‘big screen’
- The first song I requested on the radio was ‘Cheeseburger in Paradise’ in 2nd grade. I’ve been a Parrot Head since.
- Dracula, Sense & Sensibility & Angela’s Ashes are among my favorite books
- I would love to teach a children’s etiquette class
*All photos are mine unless otherwise noted. If you’d like to use one, please ask.*
*The views and opinions expressed on this blog are strictly my own and do not reflect my employer or any organization with which I’m involved.*